Fire crews called to Stamford Bridge house to deal with tumble dryer fire

Crews extinguished the fire using one hose reel and the damage was contained to appliance and the shelter.
Crews extinguished the fire using one hose reel and the damage was contained to appliance and the shelter.

Humberside Fire Service crews were called to a fire involving tumble dryer in wooden lean-to at side of a house on Roman Avenue South, Stamford Bridge, on Thursday, January 9.

A spokesman said: “Crews extinguished the fire using one hose reel and the damage was contained to appliance and the shelter.

“There was also some smoke damage to the house and garage.”