Your Pocklington Post will feature a great selection of articles in this week’s (30 October) edition, with contributions from readers:
• Hugely popular comedian Sarah Millican is returning to Pocklington Arts Centre, and tickets for her gig have sold out in record time
• Pocklington and the surrounding area “is crying out for good, reliable home care” according to a businesswoman who is helping to set up a new home care business in Pocklington, which will create new jobs for the area.
• Plans to build up to 200 new homes in Stamford Bridge have moved a step closer to receiving the green light.
• Two groups in the area have received a royal pat on the back for their inspirational work.
• A top pianist from Melbourne has established himself firmly on the national scene after his debut album was broadcast on radio station Classic FM
• Hundreds of revellers flocked to Pocklington’s beer and music festival Pocktoberfest to enjoy a tipple and entertainment from talented local acts.
• Feature: Pocklington Post reader Phil Gilbank sheds light on Pocklington’s fallen heroes in World War One
• Half-price entry to Flamingo Land offer
...and much, much more.