Your Pocklington Post will feature a great selection of articles in this week’s (5 March) edition, with contributions from readers:
• Man in court over alleged sex assault
• Plans to convert former school and youth centre into homes in Pocklington
• Superfast broadband arrives in Pocklington
• Three men have been released on police bail in connection with the theft of a cash machine in South Cave, which was ripped from the wall of a bank using a JCB digger
• Youngsters have been putting Pocklington’s new £63,000 skatepark to the test
• Pocklington Town Council has objected to major plans to re-develop part of the town centre, claiming they lack parking provision.
• A driver from Pocklington was caught over the limit while driving his car home just 400 yards from the pub.
• ‘On the history trail’ feature about war book revealing Home Guard’s invasion fears