1. How do you want to be known? Stuart.
2. Do you live or work in Millington? Both.
3. What is or was your job or profession? Landlord, The Gait Inn, Millington.
4. Where were you born? Nunburnholme Wold.
5. Are you married, single, cohabiting or divorced or widowed? Married.
6. Do you have any children (grandchildren)? Three. Ben, Phillipa and James.
7. Do you have any pets? Five Labradors and some hens.
8. What is your favourite food? Steak.
9. What is the best or most exciting book you have read or TV programme? I am quite happy with the Farmers Weekly or the Shooting Times.
10. Have you any pet hates?
Rude ad ill mannered children.
11. What person do you most admire or would like to meet? Martin Johnson.
12. What are your hobbies?
Shooting, walking the dogs, looking after cattle.
13. Do you play any sports?
I did play football and cricket and still enjoy darts and pool.
14. Do you participate or practice any of the arts? No.
15. Your favourite film? Any action movie.
16. What are your ambitions? To make a million, retire and then make more!
17. What do you consider is the best thing about Pocklington? The Yorkshire Wolds there’s nowhere better.
18) What do you consider is the worst thing about Pocklington? The parking.
19. What would you most like to change? Stop building the services on the 1079.
20. What have you done that you are most proud of? Making a success of The Gait, and bringing up my family.
21. What was the thing in your life that is most important to you? My family.
22. What kind of music do you like? Meat Loaf, Status Quo.
23. What is your favourite group, or singer? Status Quo.
24. What is your most precious possession? My wallet.
25. Would you admit to your worst mistake? Yes.
26. If you could knew you could get a law passed in this country what would it be? Only allow off licences and pubs to serve alcohol, especially beer and this would cut down on underage drinking.
27. What was your favourite subject at school? Woodwork, metal work and Agriculture
28. Have you been abroad? If so where was the furthest away from Britain? Florida.
29. Your star sign? Gemini.
30) What is your favourite fruit? Pineapple.