1. How do you want to be known? Neil.
2. Do you live or work in Pocklington? Work. I live in Bolton village.
3. What is or was your job or profession? Owner of Swirlz Ice Cream Parlour in Pocklington.
4. Where were you born? Stockton on Tees.
5. Are you married, single, cohabiting or divorced or widowed? Married.
6. Do you have any children (grandchildren)? I have two boys and one girl .
7. Do you have any pets? Two dogs.
8. What is your favourite food? Beef Wellington.
9. What is the best or most exciting book you have read or TV programme? Smuggling stories and TV – Only fools and Horses.
10. Have you any pet hates? Spitting.
11. What person do you most admire or would like to meet? Comedian/presenterStephen Fry.
12. What are your hobbies? Darts and taking the dogs for a walk.
13. Do you play any sports? Cycling.
14. Do you participate or practice any of the arts? No.
15. Your favourite film? Van Helsing and Underworld.
16. What are your ambitions? To be comfortable and happy.
17. What do you consider is the best thing about Pocklington? Its people.
18. What do you consider is the worst thing about Pocklington? Not enough communal events.
19. What would you most like to change? I would like people to shop more here.
20. What have you done that you are most proud of? Marrying and having children.
21. What was the thing in your life that is most important to you? My family.
22. What kind of music do you like? Anything; Classical to Stone Roses.
23. What is your favourite group, or singer? Oasis.
24. What is your most precious possession? My wedding ring.
25. Would you admit to your worst mistake? Yes.
26. If you could knew you would never be caught for a crime, what would you do? Break into an Aston Martin garage and pinch one.
27. What was your favourite subject at school? Maths.
28. Have you been abroad? If so where was the furthest away from Britain? Phuket, Thailand and the Caribbean.
29. Your star sign? Taurus.
30. What is your favourite fruit? Pineapple.