King No-One are an Indie rock band from York formed in March 2012
* band members are Zach Lount 18 (vocals, guitar), Joe Martin 19 (guitar, backing vocals), James Basile 18 (drums, backing vocals), Alex Townsley 18 (bass) backing vocals)
* completely original material focusing heavily on the lyrical element of their songs and the dynamics, also with clever coinciding guitar parts and unique drums and bass
* winners of Leeds Universities Battle of the Bands 2012 and the prestigious Centre Stage 2013
* performed at Beacons Festival 2013 and Leeds/Reading Festivals 2013
* busk regularly in York city centre where they are building a loyal fan base
* gig regularly in and around Yorkshire
* live sessions on BBC Introducing Leeds & West Yorkshire, BBC Introducing Humberside and BBC Introducing North & North Yorkshire
* chosen as Sean Adams’ favourite new band at Reading Festival. Sean is the editor of the Drowned in Sound music website
King No-One’s eponymous debut EP was released in September 2013 with four tracks: Vulpix, Route, Plaster Knuckle and Moonstruck. All four tracks have YouTube videos - Moonstruck having currently over 25,000 views and is nominated for the Leeds Music Video Awards.
They have just recorded a Christmas song for BBC Introducing that will be included in an album with all proceeds going to Martin’s House Hospice.
King No-One will be recording their next EP early next year for release in April.