1. How do you want to be known? Debbie.
2. Do you live or work in Pocklington? Both.
3. What is your job or profession? Reservation manager based at Kilnwick Percy Golf Course.
4. Where were you born? Bungay, Suffolk.
5. Are you married, single, cohabiting or divorced or widowed? Married.
6. Do you have any children (grandchildren)? A boy, Callum and a girl Erin.
7. Do you have any pets? Two cats, two guinea pigs and a stick insect.
8. What is your favourite food? Chinese.
9. What is the best or most exciting book you have read or TV programme? The Last of the Great Wangdoodles.
10. Have you any pet hates? People who fail to acknowledge civility or courtesy on the road.
11. What person do you most admire or would like to meet? Jeremy Clarkson.
12. What are your hobbies?
Cake decoration and waling.
13. Do you play any sports?
14. Do you participate or practice any of the arts?
15. Your favourite film?
16. What are your ambitions? To see my children grow up to be polite, successful and live life to the full.
17. What do you consider is the best thing about Pocklington? The friendliness of the community.
18. What do you consider is the worst thing about Pocklington? Dog fouling.
19. What would you most like to change? Have a wider choice of shops especially for the young.
20. What have you done that you are most proud of? Having my children.
21. What was the thing in your life that is most important to you? My family and having time for myself.
22. What kind of music do you like? Easy listening.
23. What is your favourite group, or singer? Phil Collins.
24. What is your most precious possession? Memorabilia of my childhood and my children.
25. Would you admit to your worst mistake? Yes.
26. If you could knew you would never be caught for a crime, what would you do?
I wouldn’t want to.
27. What was your favourite subject at school? Housecraft and cooking.
28. Have you been abroad? If so where was the furthest away from Britain? America and the Bahamas.
29. Your star sign? Aries.
30. What is your favourite fruit? Bananas.