Tributes to Hannah Lodge (18), of Wetwang, who died in a car accident
The devastated parents of an 18-year-old former Driffield School student who has died in a road accident near the town have spoken of ‘the most wonderful daughter imagineable.’
Hannah Lodge (18), who lived in Wetwang, died last Friday when the car she was driving collided with a telegraph pole on the B1249 at Langtoft.
Her parents, Mark and Catherine Lodge, say Hannah was a huge personality with a tremendous sense of humour and fun.
In a statement, they said; “She was a soul-mate, a friend and second brother to her sister Eleanor (14) and Alistair (11), a girl who was passionate about everything, generous, caring, and sympathetic to anyone she felt needed support.
“Hannah had huge amounts of charm and captivated people everywhere she went. She brought us such joy and we felt tremendous pride in her always. It is impossible to describe how much we love her.”
Emotional tributes have also been paid by staff at the school.
* The Driffield and Times will tomorrow (Thursday) launch a special facebook page where people can leave their own tributes if they wish
- Residents flock to Buddhist Centre in Pocklington for garden fete
- Bishop Wilton woman accused of spending fake notes makes crown court appearance
- Tesco staff put on their walking shoes for charity
- Village set for busy weekend of events for all to enjoy
- Pocklington Post supports talented teenager Livvy
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Pocklington
Wednesday 19 June 2013
Temperature: 10 C to 23 C
Wind Speed: 9 mph
Wind direction: North west
Temperature: 11 C to 17 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: East