1. How do you want to be known? Clare.
2. Do you live or work in Pocklington? Live, I work in Hull.
3. What is or was your job or profession? Speech and language therapist for Humber NHS.
4. Where were you born? Middlesbrough.
5. Are you married, single, cohabiting or divorced or widowed? Married.
6. Do you have any children (grandchildren)? No.
7. Do you have any pets? A cat called Aldus.
8. What is your favourite food? Hummus.
9. What is the best or most exciting book you have read or TV programme? East of Eden by John Steinbach.
10. Have you any pet hates? The Tory Party.
11. What person do you most admire or would like to meet? John Lennon.
12. What are your hobbies? Cinema, drinking and gigs.
13. Do you play any sports? Running.
14. Do you participate or practice any of the arts? Painting.
15. Your favourite film? The Remains of the Day.
16. What are your ambitions? To do no wrong by anybody
17. What do you consider is the best thing about Pocklington? The Cross Keys Community.
18. What do you consider is the worst thing about Pocklington? The small town cliques.
19. What would you most like to change? Reopen the York to Hull Railway line and our station here in Pocklington.
20. What have you done that you are most proud of? Last year I ran a half marathon in Edinburgh and raised £2,000 for prostate cancer research.
21. What was the thing in your life that is most important to you? Tom, my husband.
22. What kind of music do you like? Everything, Folk, Rock, Alternative world music
23. What is your favourite group, or singer? Bob Dylan.
24. What is your most precious possession? My therapy bear (A teddy bear).
25. Would you admit to your worst mistake? Yes.
26. If you could knew you would never be caught for a crime, what would you do? Finish what Guy Fawkes started.
27. What was your favourite subject at school? English.
28. Have you been abroad? If so where was the furthest away from Britain? Norway.
29. Your star sign? Virgo.
30. What is your favourite fruit? Kiwi fruit.