Battle re-enactment a success
HUNDREDS of people flocked to this year’s Battle of Stamford Bridge re-enactment to see Saxon and Viking warriors slug it out.
Held at Stamford Bridge’s cricket ground at the weekend, the third annual event attracted over 700 visitors over the two days who enjoyed the various attractions on offer.
See Thursday’s (27 September) Pocklington Post for more information and pictures.
- Residents flock to Buddhist Centre in Pocklington for garden fete
- Bishop Wilton woman accused of spending fake notes makes crown court appearance
- Village set for busy weekend of events for all to enjoy
- Tesco staff put on their walking shoes for charity
- Pocklington Post supports talented teenager Livvy
Search for a job
Search for a car
Search for a house
Weather for Pocklington
Thursday 20 June 2013
Temperature: 12 C to 19 C
Wind Speed: 12 mph
Wind direction: East
Temperature: 11 C to 19 C
Wind Speed: 14 mph
Wind direction: West