1. How do you want to be known? Kat.
2. Do you live or work in Pocklington? Work, I live in York.
3. What is or was your job or profession? Dry goods manager, Sainsbury Pocklington.
4. Where were you born? York.
5. Are you married, single, cohabiting or divorced or widowed? Cohabiting.
6. Do you have any children (grandchildren)? No.
7. Do you have any pets? Two German Pointers, Ruby and Stella.
8. What is your favourite food? Chocolate.
9. What is the best book you have read or TV programme? Lord of the Rings.
10. Have you any pet hates? Washing up, especially by hand in the bowl.
11. What person do you most admire or would like to meet? Jessica Ennis.
12. What are your hobbies? Socialising with friends.
13. Do you play any sports? I play netball for the NYNAL league in Yorkshire.
14. Do you participate or practice any of the arts? I bake.
15. Your favourite film? The Notebook
16. What are your ambitions? To become at least deputy manager.
17. What do you consider is the best thing about Pocklington? The people.
18. What do you consider is the worst thing about Pocklington? I have not found anything yet.
19. What would you most like to change? Have a bigger Sainsbury’s with the whole range.
20. What have you done that you are most proud of? I have a degree in Sports Sciences from York St. John University.
21. What is the thing in your life that is most important to you? Family
22. What kind of music do you like? Pop, mainly the top 20.
23. What is your favourite group, or singer? Beyoncé.
24. What is your most precious possession? My photograph album
25. Would you admit to your worst mistake? No.
26. If you could knew you would never be caught for a crime, what would you do? Have a snoop round Buckingham Palace.
27. What was your favourite subject at school? Sport.
28. Have you been abroad? If so where was the furthest away from Britain? Cuba.
29. Your star sign? Leo.
30. What is your favourite fruit? Mango.