1. How do you want to be known? Bridget.
2. Do you live or work in Pocklington? Work, I live in North Newbald.
3. What is or was your job or profession? Postmaster in Pocklington.
4. Where were you born? Driffield.
5. Are you married, single, cohabiting, divorced or widowed? Married.
6. Do you have any children/ grandchildren? Two daughters.
7. Do you have any pets? A German Shepherd dog called Bass and a cat called Flash.
8. What is your favourite food? Steak pie.
9. What is the best or most exciting book you have read or TV programme? Anne of Green Gables, and Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.
10. Have you any pet hates? Tesco.
11. What person do you or did you most admire or would like to meet? Margaret Thatcher.
12. What are your hobbies? Dog walking and cooking.
13. Do you play any sports? Swimming.
14. Do you participate or practice any of the arts? Sewing.
15. Your favourite film? The Butler.
16. What are your ambitions? To have two happy, healthy daughters.
17. What do you consider is the best thing about Pocklington? The community.
18. What do you consider is the worst thing about Pocklington? Driving through the town centre.
19. What would you most like to change? The A1079.
20. What have you done that you are most proud of? Getting where I am by my efforts.
21. What was the thing in your life that is most important to you? My grandmother.
22. What kind of music do you like? Everything.
23. What is your favourite group, or singer? Any music by the Beatles and Paul McCartney.
24. What is your most precious possession? My grandmother’s crucifix.
25. Would you admit to your worst mistake? No.
26. If you knew you would never be caught for a crime, what would you do? I would snoop around the private bits of Buckingham Palace.
27. What was your favourite subject at school? English.
28. Have you been abroad? If so, where was the furthest away from Britain?
29. Your star sign? Taurus.
30. What is your favourite fruit? Raspberry.