1. How do you want to be known? Chogma.
2. Do you live or work in Pocklington? Both, I am a resident at Madhyamaka Kadampa Meditation Centre.
3. What is your job? Education Coordinator.
4. Where were you born? Mansfield. Lived in Darlington.
5. Are you married, single, cohabiting or divorced or widowed? I am a Buddhist Nun.
6. Do you have any children (grandchildren)? Two step children and a 3yr old granddaughter
7. Do you have any pets? No.
8. What is your favourite food? Hummus.
9. What is the best or most exciting book you have read?
10. Have you any pet hates?
Yes my own negativity, which I try to get rid of.
11. What person do you most admire or would like to meet? I have met him, The Venerable Geshe Kelsang Gyatso.
12. What are your hobbies? Meditation and being with my family.
13. Do you play any sports? No.
14. Do you participate or practice any of the arts? I arrange the shrines (flowers).
15. Your favourite film? A Wonderful Life.
16. What are your ambitions? To improve myself and benefit others.
17. What do you consider is the best thing about Pocklington? The people.
18. What do you consider is the worst thing about Pocklington? I can’t think of anything negative really.
19. What would you most like to change? Have the railway station back.
20. What have you done that you are most proud of? I have managed to turn my life around.
21. What was the thing in your life that is most important to you? My faith.
22. What kind of music do you like? All sorts.
23. What is your favourite group, or singer? Pink Floyd.
24. What is your most precious possession? My mala (rosary).
25. Would you admit to your worst mistake? Yes.
26. If you could knew you would never be caught for a crime, what would you do? No, I couldn’t, it would disturb my Karma.
27. What was your favourite subject at school? Science.
28. Have you been abroad? If so where was the furthest away from Britain? Singapore.
29) Your star sign? Sagittarius.
30) What is your favourite fruit? Blueberries.