1. How do you want to be known? Irene.
2. Do you live or work in Pocklington? Both.
3. What is or was your job or profession? Director of Eric Lee, (and general genius).
4. Where were you born? Bridlington.
5. Are you married, single, cohabiting or divorced or widowed? Married.
6. Do you have any children (grandchildren)? One boy, aged 21.
7. Do you have any pets? Two Golden Labradors
8. What is your favourite food? Pickled onions
9. What is the best or most exciting book you have read or TV programme? The Island, by Victoria Hislop.
10. Have you any pet hates? Bad manners.
11. What person do you, or did you most admire or would like to meet? Princess Diana.
12. What are your hobbies?
Don’t have time for them.
13. Do you play any sports?
14. Do you participate or practice any of the arts?
15. Your favourite film?
Officer and a Gentleman.
16. What are your ambitions? To make a success of the business.
17. What do you consider is the best thing about Pocklington? The community.
18. What do you consider is the worst thing about Pocklington? Lack of things for youngsters.
19. What would you most like to change? Old people to retire and make way for the youngsters to give them a chance at a start in life.
20. What have you done that you are most proud of? Producing my son.
21. What was the thing in your life that is most important to you? My son and my family.
22. What kind of music do you like? Rock ballads.
23. What is your favourite group, or singer? Meat Loaf (Two Out of Three Ain’t Bad is my favourite song).
24. What is your most precious possession? My granddad’s chair.
25. Would you admit to your worst mistake? Yes, but no I am not telling you.
26. If you could know you would never be caught for a crime, what would you do?
I wouldn’t do anything.
27. What was your favourite subject at school? History.
28. Have you been abroad? If so where was the furthest away from Britain? Canada.
29. Your star sign? Taurus.
30) What is your favourite fruit? Banana.