1. How do you want to be known? Tiff.
2. Do you live or work in Pocklington? Both.
3. What is or was your job or profession? Fishmonger at Wolds Fish.
4. Where were you born? Doncaster.
5. Are you married, single, cohabiting or divorced or widowed? Married.
6. Do you have any children (grandchildren)? One Teenage boy.
7. Do you have any pets? Three cats, one goldfish and a crossbred dog.
8. What is your favourite food? Rump steak.
9. What is the best or most exciting book you have read or TV programme? The curious incident of the Dog in the Night time.
10. Have you any pet hates? Queuing.
11. What person do you most admire or would like to meet? There are several. I would like to have met Nelson Mandela, Mother Theresa, Buddha or the Dalai Lama.
12. What are your hobbies?
Not got the time
13) Do you play any sports?
No thank you.
14) Do you participate or practice any of the arts? Sewing and knitting
15) Your favourite film?
16. What are your ambitions? To be healthy and happy
17. What do you consider is the best thing about Pocklington? The people.
18. What do you consider is the worst thing about Pocklington? The parking.
19. What would you most like to change? The parking.
20. What have you done that you are most proud of? Had my son.
21. What was the thing in your life that is most important to you? My son.
22. What kind of music do you like? All sorts.
23. What is your favourite group or singer? Laurence Fox.
24. What is your most precious possession? My mascara.
25. Would you admit to your worst mistake? Yes.
26. If you could knew you would never be caught for a crime, what would you do?
Get rich without the hassle of trying!
27. What was your favourite subject at school? Geography.
8. Have you been abroad? If so where was the furthest away from Britain? Spain.
29. Your star sign? Cancer.
30. What is your favourite fruit? Pears.