1. How do you want to be known? Christine
2. Do you live or work in Market Weighton? Both
3. What is or was your job or profession? Trustee and manager of the Market Weighton Community Shop
4. Where were you born?
5. Are you married, single, cohabiting or divorced or widowed? Widowed
6. Do you have any children (grandchildren)? A boy and a girl and each have four children,
7. Do you have any pets?
A dog, a Lhasa Apso
8. What is your favourite food? Sirloin steak
9. What is the best or most exciting book you have read or TV programme? Any Catherine Cookson or Josephine Cox
10. Have you any pet hates? Liars
11. What person do you most admire or would have liked to have met? Princess Diana
12. What are your hobbies?
Walking the dog and reading
13. Do you play any sports? I used to be a strong swimmer
14. Do you participate or practice any of the arts? I don’t have time
15. Your favourite film?
16. What are your ambitions? To have my kids outlive me
17. What do you consider is the best thing about Market Weighton? It is midway between York and Hull and is very convenient
18. What do you consider is the worst thing about Market Weighton? No cinema or bowling alley or much for the kids
19. What would you most like to change? I’d like a swimming pool here
20. What have you done that you are most proud of? Opening this shop. It really does help the local community
21. What was the thing in your life that is most important to you? My children
22. What kind of music do you like? Musicals, especially Les Miserables
23. What is your favourite group, or singer? Alfie Boe
24. What is your most precious possession? My long standing friend, Peter
25. Would you admit to your worst mistake? Yes
26. If you could knew you would never be caught for a crime, what would you do? Shoot some of the MPs I don’t like
27. What was your favourite subject at school? Maths
28. Have you been abroad? If so, where was the furthest away from Britain? America, San Francisco
29. Your star sign? Libra
30. What is your favourite fruit? Nectarine