This week’s Pocklington Post features a great selection of articles, with contributions from readers:
• A review of car parking has been called for to help Pocklington town centre thrive
• A £150k appeal has been launched to send a brave Dunnington boy to America for treatment after he suffered a relapse in his recovery from a brain tumour
• The sister of a woman who died from sudden cardiac death is helping to launch a campaign which seeks to prevent further deaths from the condition.
• An author from Londesborough is hoping one of her new books will one day be adapted into an animated film.
• Artists in the Pocklington area will be showcasing their work through an annual Artists’ Open Studios event
• Giant rocking horse Bigger Bertie has galloped into Pocklington’s Burnby Hall Gardens
• Voice of Pocklington Youth column by Caitlin England
• The Headteacher column, written by Gavin Chappell, Headteacher at The Market Weighton School
...and much, much more.