1) How do you want to be known? Robert
2) Do you live or work in Pocklington? Work
3) What is or was your job or profession? Leaflet distributor and store manager for Arkwrights Allsorts
4) Where were you born?
5) Are you married, single, cohabiting or divorced or widowed? Single
6} Do you have any children (grandchildren)? No
7) Do you have any pets? No
8) What is your favourite food? Curry
9) What is the best or most exciting book you have read or TV programme? Only Fools and Horses
10) Have you any pet hates?
11) What person do you most admire or would like to meet? Sir Elton John
12) What are your hobbies? Train Models
13) Do you play any sports? No
14) Do you participate or practice any of the arts?
15) Your favourite film? The Italian Job with Michael Caine
16) What are your ambitions? To grow my business
17) What do you consider is the best thing about Pocklington? The people, it is a nice area to be in.
18) What do you consider is the worst thing about Pocklington? Not the best of shops to look round in (apart from ours)
19) What would you most like to change? Not so may charity shops
20) What have you done that you are most proud of?
Helping other people
21) What was the thing in your life that is most important to you? Family
22) What kind of music do you like? Love songs and vintage
23) What is your favourite group, or singer? Westlife
24) What is your most precious possession? My leaflets
25) Would you admit to your worst mistake? Possibly not
26) If you could knew you would never be caught for a crime, what would you do? I’d take over a massive successful company and business
27) What was your favourite subject at school? Maths
28) Have you been abroad? If so where was the furthest away from Britain? Spain and Italy
29) Your star sign? Libra
30) What is your favourite fruit? I don’t like fruit