1. Describe yourself in three words: Ambitious, determined, loyal.
2. What is your greatest achievement? Family wise, a gorgeous wife and two great children. Sporting wise, winning the Humber League cup with Pocklington Town FC.
3. What is your greatest regret? Never having enough hours in the day to do things.
4. What are your ambitions and aims? To help Pocklington Town Football Club continue to grow and develop.
5. Write your own epitaph: He may not have been that good but by God he tried a lot!
6. What is your top tip for a happy life? Try not to take yourself or life too seriously.
7. Describe your perfect day: A lie in, walk the dog and spend some time with my good lady, then off to football for a win with my team and a beer to celebrate
8. Which three people dead or alive would you invite to a dinner party? Brian Clough, Michael Spurr, Fawaz Al Hasawi
9. Who would you like to play you in a film of your life? Russell Crowe
10. Where is your favourite place in the world and why:
New York City, so much to see, do and enjoy.
11. What is your favourite book, record and film and why? Book: Haven’t got one yet as I rarely get the time to read. Record: I have so many CDs that it’s impossible to pick one, but anything Rock based is pretty good for me. Film: Mike Basset – England Manager, got to love the comic genius behind the film.
12. Who has been the biggest influence in your life and why? My true friends. They have been a real source of support in the bad times.
13. What would your specialist subject for Mastermind and why? 1980s rock music, what a great era to grow up in.
14. If you won a million pounds what would you spend it on? Some for the family and some for Pocklington Town FC.
15. If you could introduce one new law tomorrow what would it be? The death penalty for certain crimes.
16. What three things would you like to take onto a desert island? A photo of my family, an ipod full of music, a dog.
17. If you could be an animal what would you be and why? I’d like to be something sleek and speedy but I’m more likely to be a cat – Bagpuss.
18. If you could change one thing about yourself what would it be? I would like to have more will power.
19. What was your favourite year and why? 1996, a great summer and Euro 96 made it a fantastic time.
20. What is your first childhood memory? Growing up in Singapore, my Dad was based out there in the Army.